|2014 Registration Rates
|Full Conference Registration (First and Second Delegate from the Same Company. Registration rate is per person.)
|Third Delegate or each additional delegate from same company
*All registrations will be processed in US Dollars at the time registration is processed.
Delegate Registration Includes:
- Sessions on vital trading, collection and processing topics
- All conference materials and handouts
- Welcome coffee service on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Conference lunch on Tuesday
- Tuesday evening welcome reception and dinner
- Extensive networking opportunities
- The conference fee includes entry to the conference sessions, full documentation, lunch and refreshments. However, fees do not include delegate travel and accommodation.
- Credit card payments (in US$) will be necessary if your booking is made less than 10 business days prior to the start of the event. Where funds have not been received in advance, delegates will be required to supply credit card details at registration in order to gain entry to the conference. This credit card will be charged on-site and in US$ only. Current exchange rates and bank charges will apply.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- A 20 percent administrative fee applies to all cancellations.
- If cancelling less than 20 February 2014 a refund minus a 20% administrative fee will be provided, no refunds can be made for any delegate cancelling for any reason after 20 February 2014. Please note this still applies if funds have not yet been received.
Method of Payment:
- Cheque (payable to Media Fusion Fze, PO Box 32429, Ras Al Khaimah, Media City, UAE)
- Credit card (Visa/AMEX/MasterCard (via PayPal) accepted)
- Bank transfer information
BANK NAME: Mashreq Bank
Account Number: 0994891451
IBAN NO : AE280330000010994891451
SWIFT CODE: BOMLAEAD
BENEFICIARY: MEDIA FUSION FZE
Reference: company name + name of the delegate(s)
- All payments are to be made in USD. Please ensure that all related bank charges are borne by the delegate.
- Bank transfers must specify full details of sender and payer.
- A copy of the proof of transfer must always be attached to the registration form(s) which are covered by this transfer.
with any questions